SEA-LI has assembled a distinguished group of individuals to provide advice and assistance in its development. The group possesses extensive for-profit and nonprofit business expertise. They include:
- Ken Cerini, Cerini & Associates, LLP, President-Interim
- Nancy Engelhardt, Energeia Partnership, Molloy College, Vice President
- Theresa Weston, Cerini & Associates, LLP, Secretary
- Bruce Newman, Pipeline, LLC, Treasurer
- Randi Dresner, Island Harvest
- Dan Grinberg, Elara Foodservice Disposables
- Frank Lombardi, Independent Group Home Living, Inc.
- Chuck Schwartz, Green Long Island Inc.